Area Sales Manager, Houston
Area Sales Manager Job Description
This position reports directly to the National Sales Manager
Compensation: Dependent on experience, 401K, full benefits & four weeks paid vacation
Located in Los Angeles, California, HERE Studio is a startup for the seekers and the doers filled with passionate people who work hard and love what they do. Here Studios specializes in health & wellness brands that are exciting, story-driven, and uniquely poised to disrupt and innovate in their industries. Our current brands include De La Calle & VINA. Our standards are high because we believe in finding good talent, cultivating strong team relationships, and pushing for excellent work.
Area Sales Manager responsibilities include:
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue
- Finding ways to ensure the efficiency of sales operations
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager to help us increase DLC sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area. In this role, DLC is seeking outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect you to be an excellent communicator who understands customer needs. If you are also goal-driven and analytical, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure our clients are happy and search for ways to grow our sales.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g., trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Monitor competition within the assigned region
- Proven experience as an Area Sales Manager
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
As the Bay Area Sales Manager joining the team at Here Originals, covering both VINA and De La Calle brands, you will be responsible for developing and expanding the company’s footprint...