Senior Manager, Trade and Shopper Marketing
Located in Los Angeles, California, HERE Studio is a start up for the seekers and the doers filled with passionate people who work hard and love what they do. Here Studio specializes in health & wellness brands that are exciting, story-driven, and uniquely poised to disrupt and innovate in their industries. Our standards are high because we believe in finding good talent, cultivating strong team relationships, and pushing for excellent work.
Our current brands include De La Calle and De La Calle Cocteles.
The Senior Manager of Trade and Shopper Marketing executes shopper marketing strategies across retail & foodservice channels to drive conversion with our key customers. You will develop innovative 360° national retailer initiatives that meet shoppers' needs while delivering on both brand and customer priorities. Using data and insights to turn Shoppers into Buyers, this position will develop integrated programs that range from national channel plans to custom customer-driven shopper activation, each in a way that aligns De La Calle and retailer goals and uniquely differentiates De La Calle with retailers and shoppers. You will lead our strategic retail partnerships and negotiate future partnerships that bring our brands out of the category and drive incremental programming throughout the year.
Hybrid or Remote. Location preference is Los Angeles, CA or Chicago, IL
- Create customer marketing campaigns/cross merchandise partnerships that are rooted in shopper insights and address retailer & shopper needs.
- Build De La Calle brand within our key chain customers and drive share of mind.
- Cultivate strong customer relationships with retail partners and internal chain sales teams, providing thought leadership on industry and shopper marketing.
- Spearhead shopper journey mapping across all channels (natural, MULO, e-comm, foodservice) and develop strategy to drive conversion on shelf.
- Design creative and impactful messaging relevant to the retail landscape and create best in class retail programming and POS assets.
- Own Shopper Marketing Programming calendar. Coordinating with Sales & Marketing to ensure it’s aligned with marketing mix and customer needs.
- Partner with Brand Team to determine the advertising investment strategy in customers which drives lower funnel marketing metrics of purchase conversion and loyalty.
- Create custom, exclusive Shopper and Trade Marketing programs that secure incremental displays and out of category displays.
- Establish goals, measurements, and benchmarks to lead and measure program performance. Identify business case opportunities and develop rationale to inform programming decisions.
- Work with Sales & Marketing teams to develop annual Trade Marketing budget allocation.
- Work closely with Brand teams to translate brand strategy and platform into commercial brand standards & tactical guidelines, including guiding principles for distribution by channel or sub-channel.
- Create core brand commercial program ideas, producing materials that include event/activation inspiration, supporting consumer insights, and guidelines for off/on-premise activation to develop fully-fleshed out and granular program playbooks by customer.
- Primary liaison between brand, marketing and sales teams
Salary Range: $100,000 - $125,000
- 5 years minimum of experience in CPG environment, 3-5 years within Brand and Shopper Marketing – Food & Beverage
- Have a clear understanding of shopper marketing strategies and experience developing customized programs for national chains
- Innovative and willing to think outside the box
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- English, Spanish a plus
As the Bay Area Sales Manager joining the team at Here Originals, covering both VINA and De La Calle brands, you will be responsible for developing and expanding the company’s footprint...