At De La Calle, Fulfillment managers are professionals who have end-to-end control over the order fulfillment process, from order receiving and processing all the way through delivery. They are also responsible for managing the fulfillment staff, and for collaborating with external partners such as 3PLs. Ultimately, a fulfillment manager’s goal should be to see orders fulfilled as quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively as possible.
A Fulfillment manager is responsible for order processing, fulfillment (including picking and packing), warehouse operations, inventory and order tracking, quality control, and shipping preparation. The role is highly collaborative in nature, as fulfillment managers work closely with customer service representatives, warehouse staff, carriers, manufacturers, suppliers, logistics directors, and other team members to ensure that service level agreements (SLAs) and customer expectations are met.
- Overseeing daily order fulfillment activities, including order processing, picking, packing, and shipping preparation.
- Working alongside a 3PL and utilizing their WMS software to optimize warehouse and fulfillment operations
- Tracking inventory levels to prevent stock-outs and/or deadstock
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for inventory control, logistics management, and order fulfillment to meet operational goals
- Preventing inventory shrinkage, accidents, and occupational hazards
- Optimizing procurement of inventory by improving vendor relationships, performance, and lead times
- Managing a dynamic team of production supervisors, full-time and part-time warehouse staff, and other direct reports
- Maintaining positive and mutually beneficial relationships with vendors, suppliers, manufacturers, and 3PLs (if applicable)
- Reporting weekly on multiple fulfillment and performance KPIs
- Providing data-backed and actionable updates to senior management to improve order fulfillment SLAs and vendor performance
- Supporting efforts to attain certifications (such as ISO 9002 and COPC) for quality in installation, production, and customer experience
Requirements and skills
- Proven track record of analytical, interpersonal, leadership, and project management skills
- Prior experience and familiarity with warehouse operations*
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.), inventory management systems, and warehouse management systems
- Multitasking capabilities
- Business-level communication skills (oral and written)
- A strong customer-oriented focus
- Bachelor’s degree
Fulfillment Manager Proficiencies:
- Conflict Management
- Data Entry Skills
- Data Processing Skills
- Reporting Skills
Located in Los Angeles, California, HERE Studio is a startup for the seekers and the doers filled with passionate people who work hard and love what they do. Here Studios specializes in health & wellness brands that are exciting, story-driven, and uniquely poised to disrupt and innovate in their industries. Our current brands include De La Calle & VINA. Our standards are high because we believe in finding good talent, cultivating strong team relationships, and pushing for excellent work.
Salary Range: $80-115k + Bonus
Quality Assurance Specialist: CONTRACT TO HIREAs the Bay Area Sales Manager joining the team at Here Originals, covering both VINA and De La Calle brands, you will be responsible for developing and expanding the company’s footprint...
De La Calle National Field Sales DirectorAs the Bay Area Sales Manager joining the team at Here Originals, covering both VINA and De La Calle brands, you will be responsible for developing and expanding the company’s footprint...
VP of Sales - De La Calle CoctelesAs the Bay Area Sales Manager joining the team at Here Originals, covering both VINA and De La Calle brands, you will be responsible for developing and expanding the company’s footprint...
Area Sales Manager, HoustonAs the Bay Area Sales Manager joining the team at Here Originals, covering both VINA and De La Calle brands, you will be responsible for developing and expanding the company’s footprint...